Saturday, January 8, 2011

Biblia

I found a Bible tool online so I can look up Georgian next to English. I thought this would be awesome if my boy character wanted to send a bible verse for my girl character in Georgian. (Still undecided as to names.) I haven't figured out if it should be in Georgian writing or in Latin (the letters most languages use). I just wanted to share this because it's something that came to mind today kind of randomly (if that ever really happens ;-))

I just thought since Georgian is not a very well known language, it should be in the book somehow, right? I mean I can't imply they're speaking Georgian all the time and not have any actual Georgian in there. I think I'm just avoiding it because that means I'd have to actually learn Georgian and that's a big undertaking--including grammar and all of that. I think I'm going to need to find someone who is a native speaker. I do have someone in mind, but we're just getting acquainted and I don't want to ask something so huge of her so soon in our friendship.

No comments:

Post a Comment